Dear valued patient,
We will resume scheduling in-office appointments, both cosmetic and medical, on May 29th and after.
While we are excited to see patients in-person again, we fully recognize the need to continue in a responsible manner as we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
As your trusted healthcare providers, we will prioritize the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff by:
- Complying with all OSHA and CDC guidelines.
- Completing a health screening prior to returning to work.
- Wearing a mask, adhering to social distancing guidelines and having our temperatures checked upon arrival each day.
- Spacing appointments to allow for fewer individuals in the office at one time.
- Designating floor markers near check-in and check-out to allow for social distancing.
- Designated chair markers within the waiting room to allow for social distancing.
- Sterilizing the office every night.
As patients, please join us in our efforts by:
- Rescheduling your appointment if you have fever, cough or shortness of breath or are otherwise feeling ill.
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines while within the office by remaining 6 feet apart from other individuals within the waiting room.
- Entering the office alone, unless an additional person is necessary for your medical care.
- Wearing a mask.
- Having your temperature taken upon entry to our office.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Center for Plastic Surgery & Skin Care